- Aba Prefecture to Huangshan cheap flights
- Bayanhot to Huangshan cheap flights
- Beijing Suzhou Hangzhou Huangshan Shanghai 9 Days Tour
- beijing suzhou hangzhou huangshan shanghai 9 days tour in
- beijing suzhou hangzhou huangshan shanghai 9 days touring
- beijing suzhou hangzhou huangshan shanghai budget tours
- beijing suzhou hangzhou huangshan shanghai china 9 days
- beijing suzhou hangzhou huangshan shanghai egypt 9 days
Mount Huangshan Facts
The best way to get to know a city is joining China Tours, we provide all of Mount Huangshan Facts information. Meet new people and get Mount Huangshan Facts details about tour packages, travel guides, blogs, photos and Q&A with China Tour Advisors. Enjoy our highly valued service with budget prices, great choice to save cost for single travelers, friends and small groups.
As of March 20, Mount Huangshan’s Lotus Peak is opened to the public once again. Lotus Peak was closed for 5 years for maintenance. Lotus Peak is situated 1,864 meters above sea level and is Mount Huangshan’s highest peak. Lotus Peak gained its name from the rock like lotus blossom formations.