Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Fine Food and Walkin...
On this one day tour, you will have a pure walking experience into the quiet bamboo an...
From USD 49P/P
Hong Kong to Macau T...
What a waste not to come to Macau once being in HK, since they are so close to each other!...
From USD 73P/P
Beijing Culture Expe...
This is an elaborately designed Beijing tour themed at culture. From the ancient cultur...
From USD 374P/P
Arctic Village 3 Day...
Mohe is the northest city in China. And maybe it is the coldest place in China. When you a...
From USD 394P/P
Beijing Essence and ...
This is an elaborately designed tour for the exploration of Beijing essence and the hig...
From USD 1031P/P