Introduction to Chongqing Zoo (重庆动物园)
Located in the western suburb of the Chongqing city, Chongqing Zoo was established in 1955. The zoo covers more than 60 hectares of land and there are 230 kinds of more than 4,500 rare and precious wild animals be shown in this zoo throughout the year, among them 80 percent of the animals belong to world rare species and national protecting important animals.
Jiulongpo District, Chongqing City, China
Admission for Chongqing Zoo: 20 Yuan (Off season), 30 Yuan (Peak Season)
Opening Hours: 7:00AM - 6:00PM
1. Visitors can take subway Line 2, then get off at the Zoo (Dongwuyuan) Station.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 2 hours.
2. Please don’t feed the animals yourself for the sake of safety.
3. There is a Visitor Center near the main entrance of the zoo, where you can store your luggage.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Beijing Xian Chengdu...
Get to know the charm of Chinese rich history and divee culture at Beijing, Xian and Ch...
From USD 815P/P
Beautiful China Coun...
This is a long tour specially designed to have a full view of the beautiful scenery in ...
From USD 2526P/P