Introduction to Hailuogou (海螺沟)
Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park, also named Conch Gully National Glacier Forest Park is located on the east of Gonggar Mountain in Luding County of Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Garze, Sichuan Province. Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park is 319 kilometers from Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan Province and 105 kilometers from Kangding, where administrative organs of the Garze Autonomous Prefecture are located.
Apart from the Grand Glacier Cascade, other must-experience attractions in Hailuogou are Hot Springs, Forests and Lake.
Eastern side of Gonggar Mountain in Luding County, Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Garze, Sichuan Province, China
Grand Glacier Cascade, Hot Springs, Forests, Lake
Admission for Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park: 92 Yuan
Opening Hours: 7:30AM - 2:00PM (Feb. to July), 7:00AM to 12:30PM (Aug. to Jan of next year)
Tel: (+86) 836-326 6550
1. Visitors can take special-line bus from the downtown of Garze to Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park, and then one can take the sightseeing cars inside the park to visit main sights.
2. If visitors arrive in Chengdu Airport first, then one can transfer special-line buses from Nanmen Bus Station to Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two days.
2. The best time to visit there is from October to February of next year.
3. It is suggested to take warm clothes for the changeable weather even in summer.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Xichang, Yading and ...
On this 9 day tour you will enjoy the splendid and colorful attractio of Sichuan. Explo...
From USD 1392P/P
Kangding and Hailuog...
On this tour, you will be able to enjoy the unique plateau scenery and the ancient road of...
From USD 667P/P