Introduction to Silver Cave (银子岩)
Silver Cave is the largest karst cave and a hot tourist destinations in Guilin. It is located in Lipu County, about 85 kilometers south from Guilin and 18 kilometers from Yangshuo. This typical karst cave with the numerous amazing stalagmites and stalactites in different shapes attracts tourists for appreciation.
Maling Town, Lipu County, 85 Kilometers from the Downtown of Guilin, Guangxi, China
Flying Waterfall of Snow Mountain, the Music Stone Screen and Wonderland in a Jade Pool Fairyland
Admission for Silver Cave: 65 yuan (Children less than 1.4 meters is free of charge.)
Opening Hours: 8:00AM~5:30PM
1. You can take bus from Guilin Bus Station, then directly get off at the Silver Cave Scenic Area.
(The departure time is from 7:00AM to 6:30PM, and it takes about 2 hours.)
2. You can also take bus from Guilin to Lipu in Yangshuo Shima Round Square.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 3 hours.
2. The best time to visit there is from April to October every year.
3. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, Guilin with suitable weather will meet a lot of tourists, so the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Beijing Xian Guilin ...
SIC mea seat-in-coach. You will join in a sightseeing coach tour, escorted by English spe...
From USD 477P/P
Amazing Li River Cru...
Take a day trip from Guilin along the impressionable Li River, twisting and turning throug...
From USD 64P/P