Introduction to Yulong River (遇龙河)
The Yulong River that runs from Guilin to Yangshuo is a major tributary of Li River. It lies at Longui County, about 5 kilometers away from Yangshuo. The Yulong River has a length of 43.5 kilometers and traverses Litang, Chaolong, Yima and Taotian town before it enters Li River around the Pingle Town. For tourists traveling to Guilin and Yangshuo, take a journey for the rafting along the Yulong River is something should not miss out.
Yangshuo, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Yulong Bridge, Xiangui Bridge, Fuli Bridge
Admission for Yulong River: Free (The whole raft drift costs 240 yuan for 4 hours and every raft has 2 seats)
Opening Hours: 8:30AM~6:00PM
1. You can take special bus "Yangshuo to Guilin" in Yangshuo, then get off at Baishan Town to take a local tricycle to Yulong Bridge, which costs 2 yuan P/P.
2. Along the county path people can go there on foot or ride on bicycle, because there is less modern transport vehicle in both sides of Yulong River bank.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about half a day.
2. The best time to visit there is from April to October every year.
3. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, Guilin with suitable weather will meet a lot of tourists, so the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Picturesque China wi...
This China tour will cover the main tourist attractio in China. The tour also cover the...
From USD 2055P/P
Guilin & Ziyuan Natu...
Guilin> Ziyuan> Guilin
You will visit the famous mountai and river in Guilin. You will enjoy climbing the Eigh...
From USD 313P/P