Hiking from Yangdi to Xingping Town
We will transfer you to Yangdi dock. Your Guilin tour will starts from here. During this whole day's hiking, you will take the ferry boat for three times and pass several local small villages to reach the old town - Xingping.
The beatiful scenery of Li River is well known to the world, and the section from Yangdi dock to Xingping town including the famous Miaoer Hill, the background scenery of the newly-issued 20 RMB, the Yellow Cloth Shoal and Xingping Landscape, is rated as the best part of it. The highlights of Li River cruise tour from Guilin to Yangshuo also lie in this potion, while the diverse scenes are really hard to capture just for a brief sojourn at a distance. By comparison, Li River hiking leads you to feast your eyes on the inviting sceneries closer, that is to say, you can measure every bit of the beauties with your feet.
Both Yangdi dock and Xingping town are located between Guilin and Yangshuo. Yangdi lies to the north of Xingping, so the 22 kilometers hiking itinerary is southward down the Li River. Without having mountain climbing involved, but largely flat rural paths and pebbly river bank on the way, the day hiking tour takes about 6 to 7 hours for people vibrant with energy. En route, you will cross the Li River by ferry boat for three times and pass through several small villages. Good preparation will make your Li River hiking tour much easier, so here we have some tips of Li River Guilin to Yangshuo for you.
1. The best time for Li River Hiking is from April to October.
2. A pair of comfortable sport shoes is primary.
3. Sunhat and sunscreen are necessary if the weather is clear.
4. Take an umbrella or raincoat with you if you travel in the raining season because there is no shelter
from the rain on the way.
5. Bring some food with you for lunch although there are local villagers selling fruits, fried shrimps or
fishes. One or two bottles of water are enough, since you can buy more at the villages during the trip.
6. Do not forget to have the spare battery of your camera with you.
Recommend China Tours
Guilin Terrace Field...
Guilin is not only famous for its beautiful kats and river scenery. There are also the ama...
From USD 44P/P