Macau Historic Center
Introduction to Historic Centre of Macau (澳门历史城区)
The Historic Centre of Macau is a living representation of the city's historic settlement, encompassing architectural legacies interwoven in the midst of the original urban fabric that includes streetscapes and piazzas. These major urban squares and streetscapes provide the linkage for a succession of over twenty monuments and places of worship. Visiting the Historic Centre is one of the most amazing things to do in Macau.
Southeast Region of the Macau Peninsula, China
Cathedral Church, St.Donmingo's Church, St. Paul's Ruins, A-ma Temple, The Moorish Barracks, the Dom Pdro V Theatre, Sir Robert Ho Tung Library, the Leal Senado Building, the Holy House of Mercy, the Section of the Old City Walls, the Mount Fortress, the Guia Fortress, the Guia Lighthouse and Lilau Square and so on.
Admission for Historic Centre of Macau: Free
Opening Hours: Whole day
1. You can take bus No.8A, 17, 18, 19, 26, and then get off at the Historic Centre.
2. You can also take bus No. 3, 3A, 4, 8A, 10, 10A, 11, 18, 19, 21A, 26A, 33 buses to the Av. De Almeida Ribeiro.
3. You can also take bus No. 4, 6A and get off at Avenida de D. João IV Station.
1. The recommended duration for a visit is about 2 to 3 hours.
2. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Macau Sightseeing wi...
Experience Macau in one day with this fantastic group tour. You will be able to visit the ...
From USD 52P/P
Macau Excursion with...
Hong Kong>Macau>Hong Kong
This day- tour combines both historical sites and glamorous Casino, impressing you with a ...
From USD 107P/P