Urumqi International Bazaar
Introduction to Urumqi International Bazaar (国际大巴扎)
Covering an area of 100,000 square meters, Urumqi International Bazaar can be rated as the first bazaar in the world. It is also called as "International Grand Bazaar Urumqi". Urumqi International Bazaar is one of the ten most famous sights of the city and it attracts thousands of tourists every day.
Shengli Road in Southern Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
Urumqi International Bazaar, and attractions nearby including Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region Museum and the Urumqi Museum
Admission for Urumqi International Bazaar: free
Opening Hours: whole day
1. There are many public buses available from the downtown of Urumqi to Urumqi International Bazaar.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 2 to 3 hours.
2. The best time to visit there is from May to October. During summer, the area is more active in the evenings.
3. Please beware of pickpockets.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Urumqi Kashgar 6 Day...
This tour will take you to see the international superb Erdaoqiao Market in Urumqi and ...
From USD 1217P/P
Xinjiang Thorough 13...
This elaborately designed tour should be a great chance to get a through idea about the...
From USD 2553P/P