Yellow Dragon Cave
Introduction to Yellow Dragon Cave (黄龙洞)
Yellow Dragon Cave is more beautiful than the outside world. The cave is of good beneficial air circulation, and is cool in summer and warm in winter. Yellow Dragon Cave is one of the most famous scenic areas in Zhangjiajie, and which is rated as one of the first AAAA National Tourist Attractions in China. Also it has been honored as magical karst cave both in China and in the world.
Hekou Town, Suoxiyu County, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province, China
Dragon Palace, Bruinen River, Key Stand, Luo Han Ying Bin, Tian Shu Bao Xia, Pagoda Peak
Admission for Yellow Dragon Cave: 80 Yuan
Opening Hours: 8:00AM-4:00PM
1. You can first take a special coach from Zhangjiajie Bus Station to Wulingyuan Bus Station and then take bus No.1 to the cave.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 2 to 3 hours.
2. The best time to visit there is from March to November.
3. You’d better bring coats or other warm clothes because it may be much colder inside the cave.
4. It is not recommended to visit the cave during the very cold days.
5. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, Guilin with suitable weather will meet a lot of tourists, so the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Zhangjiajie Essence ...
You will visit Yuanjiajie and Tianzi Mountain on this Zhangjiajie day tour, to enjoy the e...
From USD 87P/P
Essence of Zhangjiaj...
Zhangjiajie is is a rising tourist city famous for its unique natural scenery and abundant...
From USD 261P/P