Introduction to Tianzi Mountain (天子山)
Tianzi Mountain is on the east of Suoxi Valley, south of Zhangjiajie and north of Sangzhi County. Tianzi Mountain is one of the four scenic spots in Wulingyuan and is located on the highest point of the "Golden Triangle", the highest section being 1262.5 meters and lowest point being 534 meters.
East of Suoxi Valley, Within the Wulingyuan Scenic Area, Zhangjiajie City, Northern Hunan Province, China
Shentang Valley, Terrace for Mustering Officers, West Sea, He Long Park, Imperial Brush Peak, Fairies Spreading Flowers, Tianzi Mountain Cableway
Admission for Tianzi Mountain:
248 Yuan for adult (including 3Yuan insurance)
168 Yuan for children between 1.3 meters and 1.6 meters.
Children less than 1.3 meters are free of charge.
Fees for Tianzi Mountain Cable Car:
67 Yuan (single trip), 134 Yuan (round trip)
Opening Hours: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
1. You can take regular tourist buses to Wulingyuan Scenic Area at Zhangjiajie Central Bus Station (near Zhangjiajie Railway Station), which takes about 40 minutes and costs about 12 Yuan. Once arrive at Wulingyuan, you can take free buses inside to Tianzi Mountain.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 2 to 3 hours.
2. Best time to vsit there is spring and autumn.
3. It should be noticed that the cable car will be out of operation if the weather is bad. Please pay attention to the latest notices.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Tour including Visiting Tianzi Mountain
Recommend China Tours
Chongqing Yangtze Ri...
In this tour, you will pay a visit to Chongqing, Yangtze River and Zhangjiajie. If you ...
From USD 1518P/P
Beautiful China Coun...
This is a long tour specially designed to have a full view of the beautiful scenery in ...
From USD 2584P/P