10 Days Upper Yangtze River Rafting and Tiger Leaping Gorge Trekking Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 10 Days
Marked by the upper Yangtze River rafting and Tiger Leaping Gorge trekking, this 10 days tour is a great choice for tourist wanting to go for Yunnan adventure and explore the wild Yunnan. The exciting and thrilling rafting will take you to get deep into the remote area along Jinsha River and to see the magnificent scenery of the First Bend of Yangtze River, while the Tiger Leaping Gorge trekking will bring you extraordinary experiences from the tough trekking and the fantastic scenery all the way. Also sightseeing of the majestic Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Lijiang Old Town, and Shuhe Old Town will have you amazed. What’s more, meeting Naxi people and getting to know Naxi ethnic culture are extra rewards from this tour.
- Yangtze River Rafting
- Tiger Leaping Gorge Trekking
- Sightseeing of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
- Great time at Lijiang Old Town and Shuhe Old Town
- Visiting the Stone Forest
Upon your arrival in Kunming, you will meet your local guide at the airport and be transferred to the hotel where you can have a good rest.
Kunming is the capital of Yunnan Province. Reputed as ‘Spring City’, Kunming attracts tourists for its pleasant climate and beautiful scenery. As one of the most popular tourist destinations in southwest China, Kunming has abundant tourist resources to see. The most famous scenic spots include the Stone Forest, Dianchi, Green Lake Park, Western Hills, Grand View Park, and so on.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Great View Hotel Tourist
- New Era Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD2551 USD2431 2 Persons - USD2137 USD2031 3-5 Persons - USD1892 USD1845 6-9 Persons - USD1715 USD1669 10 Persons Up - USD1566 USD1520 Single Room Supplement - USD251 USD204
- Meals as specified;
- All land transfer and transportation;
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels;
- Entrance fees as listed in the program;
- Skilled driver & Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Travel Agency's Responsibility Insurance;
- Rafting fees;
- Train Tickets/Flight Tickets;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption;
- Tips (200CNY/day to Guide; 100CNY/day to Driver);
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.