12-Day Beijing and China Silk Road Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 12 Days
A combination of bullet train, coach and flight tour to explore Beijing, Xian, Dunhuang, Turpan, Urumqi and Kashgar. Explore the mysterious Mogao Grottoes and Bezeklik Thousand-Buddha Caves, Karez and Yargul ancient city visit in Turpan, Eid Kah Mosque and old town of Kashgar. The highlight is the life-time journey to The Karakoram Highway and Karakul Lake.
- Explore Mogao Grottoes and Bezeklik Thousand-Buddha Caves
- Karez and Yargul ancient city visit in Turpan
- Eid Kah Mosque and old town of Kashgar
- The Karakoram Highway and Karakul Lake Visit
- Tianchi Heavenly Lake and flaming mountains
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Beijing is the politics, cultural and international exchange center of China, Beijing is a modern metropolis full of vitality. For the history buffs, Beijing is a living museum, but it has something to offer everyone. It is also the starting point for many of our tour packages.
- Optional activities at night -
Wangfujing Streeet: Wangfujing is the grandest shopping area in downtown Beijing, congested with modern shopping malls, such as the Oriental Plaza, Wangfujing Department Store, etc. It is also home to a wealth of hotels and specialty shops. Around is an afflicted snack street at night, where you can enjoy the most authentic Beijing snacks.
TianAnMen Square: It is at the southern end of Wangfujing Street. As the largest city plaza in the world, it is of great cultural significance for its seeing of several key events in Chinese history. A stroll at dawn is highly recommended. Many Chinese visitors come to see the flag lowering ceremony every day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple of Heaven Tourist
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD145 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD71 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.