2 Days Shanghai and Beijing Bullet Train Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
The high speed train links the ancient capital city Beijing and the international metropolis Shanghai. Experience the high-speed rail from Shanghai to Beijing and enjoy the beauty of both sides of the road. This popular and economical way of traveling will add more joys to your holiday.
- High speed train experience
- Professional tour guide service
- Visit popular attractions both in Shanghai and Beijing
Next we will proceed to the Forbidden City. The Forbidden City, also called Imperial Museum, was the imperial palace for emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties. As the best-preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world, Forbidden City with the magnificence of royal architectures and imperial treasures is a must-visit attraction in Beijing.
Then we will go to visit Hutong Area. Hutongs are alleys formed by lines of Siheyuan which are the traditional courtyard residences. As an important cultural element of old Beijing, Hutongs have been great choices for people to get to know Beijing local history and culture. Also you will see the Drum Tower near the Hutong. Drum Tower. The Drum Tower was built in Yuan Dynasty. As it was 46.7 meters high and was placed on brick base, the Drum Tower is a prominent construction in Beijing. As the symbol of old Beijing, Drum Tower is a great site to experience the ancient atmosphere of Beijing.
This evening, you will have a great walking at Shichahai Bar Street. The Shichahai Bar Street is a famous bar street in Beijing. The street is where to experience the wonderful nightlife of Beijing.
At last, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Temple of Heaven Tourist
- Sunworld Hotel Beijing Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons USD471 USD445 USD423 6-9 Persons USD405 USD379 USD357 10 Persons Up USD388 USD362 USD340 Single Room Supplement USD61 USD39 USD26
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 2 Chinese lunches
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Shanghai-Beijing high speed trains (second class)
- Beijing-Shanghai by flight
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD128 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.