3 Days of Beijing, Jinan, Qufu and Mount Tai Tour
- Route Map
This 3-day private tour takes you to deep dive into the rich traditional culture of China: Confucius culture. Visit the renowned Temple of Confucius, Cemetery of Confucius and Kong Family Mansion. Also explore the natural beauty and historic sites in the famous Mount Tai.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Beijing and transfer you to Beijing South Railway Station. You will take the morning train to Jinan. Our guide in Jinan will meet you at the railway station and take you to have lunch.
After lunch, we will proceed to visit Baotu Spring Park. After that our guide will transfer you to visit Dai Temple. Later, our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
Baotu Spring Park is where the famous Baotu Spring located. Baotu Spring Park is located in the center of Jinan, while Baotu Spring is situated in the center of the park. This is a natural rock and spring garden park famed for its beautiful scenery, its splendid constructions and architectures, and the profound culture it bears. Baotu Spring is famed as the best of the 72 named springs in Jinan. It retains an 18 degree temperature all the year round. The Baotu Spring is curled up with fairy mists in cold winter, which creates a fascinating view with the surrounding exquisite pavilions and halls. Pure as its quality and mellow as its taste, Baotu Spring has spectacular sights of water jets when water coming out from the underground limestone and forming magnificent water jets which may reach as high as 26 meters. You will surely be captivated by this beautiful park and its impressive springs.
Dai Temple situated at the foot of Mount Tai is the largest and most complete ancient building complex in Mount Tai area. Dai Temple was first built in Qin Dynasty and it used to be the place where emperors stayed and offered their sacrifices.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Sheraton Taian Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Train: Beijing to Jinan and Qufu to Beijing by train.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day, China National Day Holiday, and Chinese Spring Festival.
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* Prices are based on groups of 4 people or more.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.