4 Days Jianshui and Yuanyang Rice Terraces Photo Tour
- Route Map
Visit Yuanyang, a photographers‘ Mecca, take your own sunrise photo of rice terraces for at least the past 1300 years by the ancestors of Hani people. Our experienced tour guide knows the light and good points for photos.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Jianshui Confucian Temple: Jianshui Confucian Temple was built in the 22nd year of Zhuyuan region in the Yuan Dynasty (1285). It has a long history of 700 years.
Zhu’s Garden: Zhu's Garden is the largest construction of dwelling house in Jianshui County. It stands in Jianxin Street within Jianshui County. Constructed in the late Qing Dynasty, Zhu's Garden has a history of more than 100 years.?
- Seleted Hotels:
- Zhu Family Garden Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Group transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
1) Group size is from 4 persons up.
2) Additional charge for Chinese New Year (February 11 to 20) is USD25 per person per day.
3) Tipping standard per guest per day: USD6 for tour guide, USD2 for driver.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.