5 Days Prince William Royal China Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Travel to China with a tour that is tailor-made for royalty! Tour China like Prince William visiting the best attractions in Beijing, Shanghai and Yunnan Province. Not only will you visit the sites that HRH visited, you can also stay in the same luxurious hotels! Also with many optional extension tours and inspirational activities you surely don’t want to miss out on this royal occasion!
- Enjoy the tour like Prince William
- Temple of Heaven in Beijing
- Shanghai Long Museum
- Fantastic sightseeing in Yunnan Province
- Accommodation in Shangri-La Hotel Beijing
- Accommodation in Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai
- Accommodation in Crowne Plaza Resort Xishuangbanna
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Shijia Hutong ● Shanghai Long Museum ● Wild Elephant Valley ● Tropical Botanical Garden
Upon your arrival in Beijing, you will be met at Beijing Capital Airport by your tour guide. After, you will be transported to your hotel where you can rest.
Hotel Accommodation: During your stay in Beijing, you will also stay in Beijing InterContinental Beichen Hotel the same hotel as Prince William. The hotel room offers a view of the fantastic Birds Nest, Water Cube and the Olympic Park. Birds Nest which is also known as the Beijing National Stadium was built in 2008 for the Beijing Olympics and is now considered one of the best arena architectures of the world. The Water Cube otherwise known as Beijing National Aquatics Center held the Olympic swimming competitions, the Water Cube has now been transformed into a water park. The Water Cube has an amazing outer design, at night the building lights up the skyline with its blue lights.
Shangri-La Hotel Beijing
The 3,000 sqm garden catches your attention. They make the hotel a natural retreat among the urban confines of Beijing. Strolling past Koi ponds, Chinese pavilions and soothing waterfalls, you feel immediately soothed.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Shangri-La Hotel Beijing Luxury
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD128 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.