8 Days Explore Shangri-La Tour
- Route Map
The most magnificent scenery and ancient cultures of Yunnan are waiting to be explored. Yunnan province is one of the most enchanting places to visit in China, with its vibrant ethnic minorities and pleasant weather and some of the most amazing tourist attractions.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
- Seleted Hotels:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel or similar Luxury
- Jinjiang Hotel or similar Deluxe
- Great view Hotel or similar Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 6 Chinese lunches.
- Group between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD8/person/day.)
* A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
* This is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach. You will share a coach with other passengers.
* The price shown above is based on group size of 6 adults.
* If you sign up for less than 6 persons, we will inform you the price difference.
* Adult price is based on twin / triple share of a hotel room
* Child price is based on child without extra bed
* If you need one adult in one room, single supplement will be informed and charged
* If you need extra bed for child, additional cost will be informed and charged
* Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 3 persons to stay overnight in one room
* Additional charge for accommodation for weekend is USD15 per person per night
* Additional charge for accommodation for special holidays is USD25 per person per night. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.