8 Days Hohhot Historical and Cultural Exploration Tour from Beijing
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
Explore the historic and cultural charm of Beijing at its most visited attractions as well as appreciate the essence of the ethnic Mongolian at the beautiful grassland and its places of interest.
- Xilamuren Grassland
- Great Wall
- Olympic Stadiums
- sun rising on the horizon of the vast grassland.
- Zhao Jun Mausoleum
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Our guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to the first destination Tiananmen Square as the starting of your Beijing exploration. As the largest public square in the world, Tiananmen Square can hold over one million people. As a famous monument in Beijing, it is often considered as a national symbol in China.
Next we will proceed to the Forbidden City. It is the best-preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. With the magnificence of royal architectures and imperial treasures, Forbidden City is a must-visit attraction in Beijing.
Then we will head to 798 Art District. As a leading concentration of contemporary art galleries, 798 Art District is where to discover unique Chinese culture and art with its specialized art shops and exhibitions. After dinner, you will enjoy the Acrobatics Show on ice.
After the show, our guide will transfer you back to the hotel for a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Inn Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 2-5 Persons - USD540 - Single Room Supplement - USD118 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.