Xian Yinchuan Xining 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
- Xian- Yinchuan-Xining West China
- Yinchuan Helanshan Rock Carvings
- Nanguan Mosque,Dongguan Mosque
- Qinghai Lake and the Ta'er Monastery
You will be met by our guide at the arrival hall of the airport and then be transferred directly to the first destination Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It is known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World” and the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Those artifacts of numerous life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses with different features, facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles arranged in battle formations provide live examples to study the military, cultural and economic of the period they were made.
The next scheduled destination will be the Great Mosque. This is one of the oldest and largest mosques in Xian. Famed for its long history and unique architecture which is a combination of Islamic and traditional Chinese style, Great Mosque is a popular attraction for tourists coming to Xian.
Then we will go to Muslim Street, a renowned Muslim community in Xian. At Muslim Street, you will not only taste numerous delicious local Xian snacks and Muslim food, also you will experience the strong Muslim atmosphere and their lives there.
Then we will move to the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square. They are symbols of Xian city. Built in the ancient Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), the Bell Tower and Drum Tower have thousands of years’ history with historical and cultural significance.
The last arranged site to visit for today will be Horses Museum.
After dinner, our guide will transfer you back to the hotel for a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Xian Yihe Palace Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD850 - Single Room Supplement - USD177 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD66 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.