8 Days Tiger Leaping Gorge Trekking and Shangri-La Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This is 8 Days tour is not only made for beautiful scenery, but also exciting and challenging trekking! With this trip, you will visit enjoy wonderful natural landscapes of Black Dragon Pool, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, White Water Terrace, see ancient towns of Lijiang and Dukezong, and visit the imposing Songzanlin Monastery. But more importantly you will go trekking in the steep Tiger Leaping Gorge to get deep into the remote scenery and traditional villages.
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain view
- Hiking along Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Amazing scenery along the trip
Upon your arrival in Lijiang airport, you will be met by your English speaking tour guide and then be transferred to the hotel. After a short rest in the hotel, you will take a tour to visit the Lijiang Ancient Town and have sightseeing at Square Street. The Ancient Town of Lijiang dates back to more than 1,000 years. You will enjoy the ancient architectures and the special Naxi culture in Lijiang. Walking upstream along the Yuhe River from the Old City of Lijiang and you will arrive at the Black Dragon Pool which is highlighted by the beautiful reflection view of the magnificent Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
After, you will continue the tour by visiting Dongba Ethnic Museum. Specialized in the Dongba culture of the Naxi people, the Dongba Ethnic Museum is a great place to get deep understanding of the Naxi people and Naxi culture. At night, you will be invited to join in the singing competition party which will be held at the bank of the ancient stream in the ancient town. The party will be a huge fun.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Sanhe Inn Tourist
- Hexi Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD1980 USD1924 2 Persons - USD1292 USD1255 3-5 Persons - USD1088 USD1050 6-9 Persons - USD920 USD883 10 Persons Up - USD846 USD799 Single Room Supplement - USD186 USD149
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated in the hotel list as below;
- Chinese lunches and dinners as listed in the itinerary;
- All land transfers & transportation with private air-conditioned coach;
- All transfers and sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide;
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Service charge and all government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels;
- Travel Agency's Responsibility Insurance coverage
- Any international /domestic arrival/departure airfares or train tickets;
- Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Chinese visa fees;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to tour guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.