9-Day Beijing Dunhuang Xian Shanghai Tour
Duration: 9 Days
Mogao Grottoes or Mogao Caves host a collection of 492 caverns, 50,000 Buddhist paintings and manuscripts dating back to the 5th Century. Caves were carved into the cliffs above the Dachuan River near Dunhuang, a strategic point along the Chinese Silk Road, at the crossroads of trade as well as religious, cultural and intellectual influences.
- Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Imperial Forbidden City Discovery
- Mogao Caves Discovery
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Zhujiajiao Water Town and Huangpu River Cruise
- Shanghai-Classic & Modern Shanghai tour
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● The Forbidden City ● Temple of Heaven ● Summer Palace ● Tiananmen Square ● Mutianyu Great Wall ● The Bund ● Zhujiajiao Water Town ● Huangpu River Cruise ● Old French Concession ● Yu Garden ● Shanghai Old Wax Figure Museum ● Echoing Sand Mountain ● Crescent Moon Lake ● Mogao Caves ● Dunhuang Museum
Arrive in Beijing, pickup from airport and transfer to your Hotel.
Beijing is the politics, cultural and international exchange center of China, Beijing is a modern metropolis full of vitality. For the history buffs, Beijing is a living museum, but it has something to offer everyone. It is also the starting point for many of our tour packages.
- Optional activities at night -
Wangfujing Streeet: Wangfujing is the grandest shopping area in downtown Beijing, congested with modern shopping malls, such as the Oriental Plaza, Wangfujing Department Store, etc. It is also home to a wealth of hotels and specialty shops. Around is an afflicted snack street at night, where you can enjoy the most authentic Beijing snacks.
TianAnMen Square: It is at the southern end of Wangfujing Street. As the largest city plaza in the world, it is of great cultural significance for its seeing of several key events in Chinese history. A stroll at dawn is highly recommended. Many Chinese visitors come to see the flag lowering ceremony every day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple of Heaven Tourist
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD45 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD68 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.