A Taste of Beijing 4 Days Classical Group Tour
- Route Map
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
Adult (12-65 yrs):
Senior (over 65yrs):
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Beijing is the political, cultural and international exchange center of China, Beijing is a modern metropolis full of vitality. For the history buffs, Beijing is a living museum, but it has something to offer everyone. It is also the starting point for many of our tour packages.
- Optional activities at night -
Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre
a worldly renown traditional culture, also named Wushu or Chinese martial arts. It is believed to be one of the most long-standing sports based on classical Chinese philosophy, which combines self-defense and health-keeping. It umbrellas several school under the name, including Shaolin Martial Arts, Wudang Martial Arts, Emei Martial Arts and Tai Chi. Kung Fu show in these days fabricates martial arts and eye-catching storyline.
The Kung Fu show ticket + round trip transfers is USD31 per adult.
Show: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Red Theatre)
Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beijing
Show Time : Daily 19:15 - 20:40 pm
Pickup Time: 17:30 - 18:00
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- SIC sightseeing tours escorted by English speaking tour guide
- 2 Chinese lunch in local restaurant
- China visa
- Transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to airport,
- Cable car ticket on Great Wall @ RMB45 one way, RMB65 round trips
- Meal not stated on the itinerary
- Hotel accommodaiton throughout the tour
- Gratuity welcomes on own discretion to our tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Extension stay in Beijing : USD69 per room per night with 2 persons’ breakfast
* A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
* All traveler names required on reservation
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.