Ancient Huizhou Architecture 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 7 hours
The She County located at the southern foot of Mt. Huangshan is a great place to explore the history and culture of Anhui. Take this tour to She County and see the most highlighted attractions, you will get a deep understanding of the unique Hui culture and Hui-styled architectures.
- Ancient Architecture Tour
- Tunxi town
- Ancient Huizhou tour
Visit:● Tangyue Memorial Arches ● Tangmo Village ● Doushan Street ● Xuguo Stone Archway ● Ancient Huizhou Town and Yuliang Dam
In the morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to She County for the great sightseeing.
Tanyue Memorial Archways will be scheduled as the first attraction to see. Tanyue Memorial Archways are consisted of seven archways. They were built by Bao’s, a famous Hui business family lived during the Ming and Qing dynasties. The Tanyue Memorial Archways are the largest and most archways in Anhui Province. These archways were built to honor the virtues of the Bao family members. With their artistic architectures and the profound cultural background, the Tanyue Memorial Archways are valuable historical records.
Next you will proceed to see Tangmo Village. Tangmo Village is located 13 kilometers from She County. The Tangmo Village is especially famous for its well-preserved Huizhou architecture culture and its tranquil natural beauty. This village firstly built during the Tang dynasty and got its peak at Qing Dynasty still remains residences of the two periods. The memorial archways, old trees, quiet river, and ancient Hui-styled dwellings will bring you special experience.
Then you will move on to visit Huizhou Ancient Town. The Huizhou Ancient Town is located in the southeast of Anhui Province. It is a historical and cultural city that has more than 1,000 years. The Huizhou Ancient Town is regarded as an open museum of ancient Huizhou culture with its well-preserved local customs and culture, and ancient Hui architectures. Main attractions in the Huizhou Ancient Town include Hui Garden, Xuguo Memorial Archway, Yuliang Dam, Doushan Street, Xin’an Stele Forest, and Tao Xingzhi Memorial Hall.
Doushan Ancient Street will be the next attraction to see. It is a historical and cultural site to experience the charm of ancient Hui history and culture. The Doushan Ancient Street was constructed in Ming and Qing dynasties. You will see typical Hui-style buildings with white-painted archways and walls, grey-tiled roofs, bluestone paved narrow alleys lining along the street.
The tour will continue to Xuguo Memorial Archway. The Xuguo Memorial Archway is located in She County to commemorate the honest and upright merits of Xu Guo who was a minister of the Ming Dynasty. The archway has outstandingly Ming-style with imitated wooden structure, exquisite ornaments, and inscriptions.
The last attraction to visit will be Yuliang Dam. The Yuliang Dam is a large water control project of the ancient She County. The dam was constructed during Ming Dynasty with granites. Built with scientific skills and artful techniques, the Yuliang Dam still stands strong through history. It is live example of the wisdom of ancient Hui people with great historical and architectural significance.
At last, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel in Tunxi to conclude the tour.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD170 - 2 Persons - USD117 - 3-5 Persons - USD90 - 6-9 Persons - USD62 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.