Badaling Great Wall Helicopter Tour 15 Minutes
- Route Map
- 1 Days
- 15-minute Great Wall helicopter tour
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Badaling
- Travel aboard a modern and spacious aircraft
Visit:● Badaling Great Wall
Badaling Great Wall: Built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), Badaling Great Wall is the most well-preserved and the most visited section of the Great Wall of China. It was enlisted in the World Cultural Heritage and listed among the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD218 -
- Helicopter tour 15 minutes.
- Robinson R44
- Pick up and drop off services
* A maximum of 3 people may ride per helicopter.
* In case of a temporary hold order from the air force or issues in inclement weather, the merchant reserves the right to adjust the flight time.
* This tour is required to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD145 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.