Badaling Great Wall and Changling Tomb 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 10 hours
This is a one day short tour specially designed for you to appreciate the construction wonder of the Great Wall of China, as well as to know more about the ancient Chinese culture and architecture by visiting Changling Tomb.
- Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb
- One day tour
- budget tour
This morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Beijing and then transfer you for the sightseeing at Badaling Great Wall. Built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), Badaling Great Wall is the most well-preserved and the most visited section of the Great Wall of China. As a symbol of Chinese civilization and one of the wonders created by Chinese people, Badaling Great Wall is a popular tourist site in Beijing. You will appreciate its marvelous construction and its breathtaking views of the mountains and forests.
Then we will proceed to visit Changling Tomb. Changling Tomb is the tomb of Emperor Zhudi (1403-1424) and his empress Xushi. It is the largest and best preserved tomb of the Thirteen Ming Tombs. Changling Tomb was built to be magnificent and spectacular. With its intricate layout and crafty construction, Changling Tomb is a great place to know more about the culture and architecture of Ming Dynasty.
At last, our guide will transfer you back to Beijing and drop you at your hotel. Thanks for having this tour with us!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD146 - 2 Persons - USD91 - 3-5 Persons - USD77 - 6-9 Persons - USD60 - 10 Persons Up - USD56 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
- Hotel accommodation
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD146 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.