Beijing 4 Days Experience Tour (for Philippine traveler )
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
★One of the intangible cultural heritage items of Beijing
★One of the intangible cultural heritage items
★The world’s only ice acrobatics performance
- Phillippine Special Package
- Private transfer during the whole tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Charming sightseeing
- Quanjude Roast duck and mysterious gift
Arrive Beijing, our guide meet and greeting at the airport then transfer to visit Olympic Green Common Domain, Bird Nest (outside) and Water Cube (outside),enjoy the Acrobatics on Ice. Beijing roast duck dinner.
Beijing Olympic Stadium: The National Stadium, also known as Bird's Nest, is situated in Olympic Green Village, Chaoyang District, Beijing. It was designed as the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.You can take a olimpic stadium beijing tour.
Acrobatics Show: This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class acrobatic troupes because practically every province and major city will have its own acrobatic troupe, and children are selected to be trained as performers from a young age. In Beijing (and Shanghai) one can see breath-holding acrobatics, some of which can be so demanding in the timing and balancing skill as to verge on the impossible.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Inn Hotel or similar Tourist
- Novotel Xinqiao Hotel or similar Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing or Similar Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2-5 Persons USD357 USD322 USD261 Single Room Supplement USD139 USD107 USD64
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above)
- Guide: English speaking guide service
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
2） Above rates are exclude tipping. Suggest USD5/pax/day-please collect the tips in Philippines
3） Midnight transfer surcharge：USD10/per pax/per way
4） Child with bed charge 100% of Adult, no bed charge 60% of Adult.
5） When guest want to have extra-Nite，Extra bed is 50% of P/N/P/R（per room per nite with breakfast）
6） The package is based on Private tour.If accept Seat In Coach transfer,.Pls reduce USD35/PAX
7） IF THE PASSENGER WAS NO SHOW，WE WILL CANCEL AII THE SERVICES INCLUDING THE HOTEL ACCOMMODATION,TOUR AND TRANSPORTATION AND THE TOUR FARE WON’T RETURN TO GUEST!
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.