Beijing Ancient Hutong Half Day Tour
- Route Map
- 4 hours
Hutongs and Siheyuan are important part of local Beijing life and culture, and they are hot destinations for people to experience the local Beijing life. Come and take this Hutong tour, and also you will have great exploration at two famous ancient streets, Yandaixiejie and Nanluoguxiang.
- Hutong tour
- Beijing cultural places tour
- One day city tour in Beijng
- budget tour
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Beijing Hutongs ● Yandaixiejie
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you forward for the amazing Hutong tour.
Hutongs are alleys formed by lines of Siheyuan and Siheyuan are traditional courtyard residences. The historical Siheyuan (Chinese courtyards) are a symbol of ancient Chinese architecture that dates back 2,000 years. The layout of the courtyards is prevalent as a template for many palaces, housing complexes, temples and monasteries. As important cultural elements of old Beijing, Hutongs and Siheyuan are great places for people to get to know Beijing local culture and life. You will take a rickshaw ride among Hutongs so that you can get a deep understanding of the local life and culture.
After that, we will move on for the strolling at Yandaixiejie. It is a famous ancient street in Beijing. There are numerous stores and shops lining on both sides of the street selling various kinds of collections of souvenirs and gifts.
Then we will proceed for the exploration at Nanluoguxiang. Nanluoguxiang is an ancient Hutong located in Dongcheng District. As one of the most ancient streets in Beijing, Nanluoguxiang was built in Yuan Dynasty and has a history more than 740 years. At Nanluoguxiang, you can not only experience the local Beijing life and culture in those small alleys, also you can enjoy the collision of local and traditional Beijing life with modern commercial life in the main street of Nanluoguxiang. At Nanluoguxiang, there are numerous small shops and restaurants standing alongside the street for you to explore and enjoy.
As this Hutong tour ends, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person - USD88 - 2 Persons - USD55 - 3-5 Persons - USD45 - 6-9 Persons - USD36 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.