Beijing Cuisine 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Explore the historical and cultural charm of Beijing at its most visited places of interest. Also the cooking class to learn to make Chinese dishes will add more excitement to this tour.
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Cooking class
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
- Hutong tour
Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple Of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD831 USD717 USD667 2 Persons USD487 USD427 USD402 3-5 Persons USD451 USD392 USD369 6-9 Persons USD406 USD347 USD339 Single Room Supplement USD174 USD117 USD94 Peak Season 1 Person USD1012 USD811 USD702 2 Persons USD580 USD478 USD423 3-5 Persons USD544 USD442 USD391 6-9 Persons USD499 USD397 USD360 Single Room Supplement USD261 USD160 USD108
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Badaling Great Wall cable car fee excluded)
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
There will visit 2 shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD133 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
Russion translether avarible?Asked by Ury on Dec.28, 2015 14:12
Dear Ury, we have Russian speaking tour guide. I have sent you an email. Please reply and tell me the tour start day. Thank you.Answered by Emma on Dec.28, 2015 15:41
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.