Beijing Culture Experience 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
This is an elaborately designed Beijing tour themed at culture. From the ancient culture to modern culture, from imperial culture to local culture, you will get deep understanding of Beijing culture by visiting its most highlighted cultural sites.
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and guide service
- Hutong and Ancient Courtyard experience
Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple Of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1013 USD922 USD803 2 Persons USD582 USD522 USD485 3-5 Persons USD544 USD494 USD444 6-9 Persons USD476 USD430 USD362 Single Room Supplement USD220 USD147 USD117 Peak Season 1 Person USD1237 USD1037 USD846 2 Persons USD697 USD582 USD509 3-5 Persons USD660 USD555 USD469 6-9 Persons USD591 USD491 USD387 Single Room Supplement USD330 USD202 USD136
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Badaling Great Wall cable car fee excluded)
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try ro make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Five nights hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* There will be 3 shopping shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD134 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.