Beijing Essence & Great Wall Hiking 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Capture the essence of Beijing by visiting the most highlighted historical and cultural sites. You will also enjoy the adventurous Great Wall hiking and admire the miracle construction of the Great Wall.
- Fantastic sightseeing at Beijing highlighted attractions
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Simatai Great Wall to Jinshanling Great Wall
- Siheyuan (Ancient Courtyard) and Hutong experience
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Beijing International Airport and transfer you to your hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple Of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD958 USD840 USD772 2 Persons USD514 USD476 USD441 3-5 Persons USD467 USD448 USD402 6-9 Persons USD392 USD359 USD318 Single Room Supplement USD181 USD122 USD98 Peak Season 1 Person USD1146 USD937 USD808 2 Persons USD611 USD527 USD460 3-5 Persons USD564 USD499 USD423 6-9 Persons USD488 USD410 USD338 Single Room Supplement USD272 USD167 USD113
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Four nights hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
* There will visit 2 shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
Is China tours for all nations or only for Chineese people?Asked by M.Khene on Apr.03, 2014 01:03
Thanks for your message. I would like to tell you that our website is in English version. Certainly it is for all nations in the world. Please find the following tour: http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/chinatour/China-Dreams-11-Days-Tour-110.html. It is the most popular tour for foreigners. Any further questions, please send to our mail-box: firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered by Steven on Apr.04, 2014 10:25
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.