Beijing Essence and Ice Festival 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This is an elaborately designed tour for the exploration of Beijing essence and the highlighted attractions in Northeast China cities including Harbin, Shenyang and Changchun. You will get an unforgettable experience from this China Winter tour.
- China winter tour
- Beijing essence
- Harbin Ice and Snow World
- China Northeast tour
- Recommended Seasons:
Visit:● Mutianyu Great Wall ● Temple of Heaven ● The Forbidden City ● Tiananmen Square ● Longqing Gorge ● Beijing Olympic Stadium ● Sophia Church Square ● Ice & Snow Great World ● Sun Island Park ● Puppet Emperor's Palace & Exhibition Hall ● The Manchuria Puppet Eight Ministry ● Mukden Palace (Shenyang Imperial Palace) ● Manchurian Street
Our guide will welcome and meet you at the arrival hall of Beijing Capital International Airport. Then our guide will escort you to hotel and help you check in. You will have time for leisure for the rest of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Feitian Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD1524 - 3-5 Persons - USD1118 - 6-9 Persons - USD987 - Single Room Supplement - USD261 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic Airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- China domesitc flight airfare and taxes: Beijing-Harbin, Shenyang-Beijing
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
* There will be shopping stops to visit: Beijing: Pearl shop, silk shop; Harbin: Russia Art and Craft shop, souvenior shop
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD133 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.