Beijing Family 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
With glorious history and diverse culture, Beijing is abundant places of interest to discover the ancient Chinese history and culture. This tour specially designed for family will be much more interesting and meaningful.
- Most visited historical and cultural sites
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Mutianyu Great Wall climbing
- Hutong and Siheyuan (Ancient Courtyard) experience
Your family will be warmly welcomed at the arrival hall of the airport. Our guide will transfer you to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day with your family and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple Of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD842 USD722 USD673 2 Persons USD473 USD449 USD398 3-5 Persons USD454 USD421 USD380 6-9 Persons USD397 USD365 USD314 Single Room Supplement USD181 USD122 USD98 Peak Season 1 Person USD1024 USD813 USD704 2 Persons USD564 USD494 USD413 3-5 Persons USD545 USD466 USD395 6-9 Persons USD488 USD410 USD329 Single Room Supplement USD272 USD167 USD113
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
* There will visit 2-3 shops during the entire trip
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.