Beijing Harbin 8 Days Skiing Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This tour is an elaborately designed winter tour combining Beijing and Harbin winter essence. You will visit the most highlighted attractions in Beijing and Harbin. Also you will enjoy the exciting skiing at Badaling Ski Resort in Beijing and Erlongshan Ski Resort.
- Skiing in Erlongshan Ski Resort
- Hiking at Badaling Great Wall
- Fantastic Harbin tour
You will be warmly welcomed at the arrival hall of Beijing Capital International Airport by our guide and will be transferred directly to the hotel for check in. Feel free at leisure for the rest of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Novotel Xinqiao Hotel Beijing Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD1239 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD137 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
Do you have a tour for Hongkong-Macau from Delhi as well? If so, please mail it.Asked by Anil Gupta on Dec.09, 2015 12:17
Dear Mr. Anil Gupta, Thank you. We do not have office in India, and we do not have tours inclusive of flight tickets from India to Hong Kong. Our service starts and ends at Hong Kong airport. I recommend a 4 days Hong Kong and Macau package to you. The price is from USD305 per person. http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/chinatour/Hong-Kong-and-Macau-4-Days-Tour-1380.html. Best regards,Answered by Billy on Dec.10, 2015 15:02
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.