Beijing Highlights 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Boasting a long history and rich culture, Beijing has a lot of historical and cultural sites to explore. This tour is specially designed for you to discover the charm of ancient Beijing at its most highlighted attractions.
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Mutianyu Great Wall climbing
- Hutong and Siheyuan (Ancient Courtyard) experience
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD860 USD719 USD684 2 Persons USD473 USD430 USD398 3-5 Persons USD440 USD402 USD365 6-9 Persons USD388 USD355 USD304 Single Room Supplement USD181 USD122 USD98 Peak Season 1 Person USD1060 USD819 USD723 2 Persons USD573 USD473 USD423 3-5 Persons USD540 USD457 USD390 6-9 Persons USD488 USD410 USD329 Single Room Supplement USD272 USD167 USD113
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Badaling Great Wall cable car fee excluded)
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Four nights hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* There will visit 2-3 shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
invitation letterdo u provide invitation letter?Asked by jesa on July.21, 2014 11:43
Thanks for your message. If you choose our service, we will send you invitation letter. But for the detail Visa applying, you should go to Chinese Embassy locate in your country. I'm glad that you want to enjoy our Beijing tour. My colleague will give you advice and information by E-mails as soon as possible. Any further questions, please send E-mails to us: email@example.comAnswered by Steven on July.21, 2014 17:48
much total cost will be the 5 days tour?(beijing)hosteling + transportation +food and all including how much package lowest price. from Maldives to chinaAsked by dr.adnan on Sep.14, 2013 12:13
Thanks for your message. It depends on how many people will be in the tour. As our website shows, different coming time and different amont of people and different hotel class would have different price. For more information, pleas E-mail to Sales@chinatouradvisors.comAnswered by Steven on Oct.07, 2013 18:15
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.