Beijing Hutong Night Tour
- Route Map
- 4 hours
Learn the essence culture of Hutong at nightfall. Enjoy the rich entertainment activities among the folk. Enjoy your beijing hutong tour at night time.
- Entrance Fees
- Private Transfer
- Private Guide and Driver
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Hutong ● Drum Tower Beijing
Enjoy the best sightseeing tour in Beijing.
You will be picked you up at your hotel at 7:00pm to drive to Baguobuyi Restaurant for dinner. Baguobuyi Restaurant serves the most authentic Sichuan food in town and is decorated in traditional Chinese style. After dinner, visit Nanluoguxiang. Nanluoguxiang is an 800-meter long north-south alleyway east of Houhai.
There are many bars, cafes, and creatively designed shops in Nanluoguxiang which are all designed in classical Chinese Hutong style. It is a mix of history, fashion and culture and it's a big hit with tourists especially the younger generation. Then walk to the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower to see them at night. Houhai is famous for its nightlife because it is home to many cafes, bars, and shops. You have time to wonder by yourself or return to your hotel by 10:00pm.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD127 - 2 Persons - USD82 - 3-5 Persons - USD69 - 6-9 Persons - USD57 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese dinner
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 5/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD146 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.