Beijing Imperial Culture Experience 1 Day (SIC Tour)
- Route Map
China Tour Advisors presents you the best Beijing one day tour! You sure don't want to miss out on such a fantastic cultural tour!
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Beijing Hutongs: To see the traditional historical buildings of Beijing, one of the best places to visit is the Beijing Hutongs. The historical Siheyuan (Chinese courtyards) are a symbol of the Beijing Hutongs that dates back 2,000 years. The layout of the courtyards in the Hutongs is prevalent as a template for many palaces, housing complexes, temples and monasteries.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Hotel Pickup
- Chinese Lunch
- Hutong Rickshaw
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Site Entrance Fee
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees Guide and driver tips USD8/PAX/DAY
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
The itinerary is subject to change on daily basis.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.