Beijing In-depth 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
This is a specially designed tour for you to get a deep understanding of the charm of Beijing. You will not only visit the most highlighted historical and cultural sites, such as the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and the Great Wall. Also experience of Hutong and sightseeing of natural beauty Fragrant Hill and Botanical Garden are also included in this tour.
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
- Hutong and Siheyuan (Ancient Courtyard) experience
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and then transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple Of Heaven Tourist
- Novotel Xinqiao Hotel Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD989 USD842 USD773 2 Persons USD544 USD488 USD449 3-5 Persons USD514 USD462 USD414 6-9 Persons USD432 USD397 USD349 Single Room Supplement USD209 USD140 USD112 Peak Season 1 Person USD1202 USD951 USD813 2 Persons USD653 USD545 USD393 3-5 Persons USD623 USD519 USD437 6-9 Persons USD540 USD454 USD372 Single Room Supplement USD314 USD192 USD130
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Badaling Great Wall cable car fee excluded)
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* There will visit 2-3 shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD128 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.