Beijing Riding Around 2 Hours Tour
- Route Map
- 2 hours
Tailor this Riding tour by your needs to experience the life and culture of local Beijing people. It will be special and interesting!
- the charming narrow hutong (back alleys)
- the lifestyle of true Beijingers
- the illuminated night city view
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Meet our guide and start this amazing riding tour immediately. You will ride through the classical Hutong area. You will pass by Nanluoguxiang to experience the local life and culture. Then you will ride to Houhai area, where you can pause for a drink, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the lake and the ancient antique architectures. Next you will come to the Drum Tower area, the National Opera House and the Forbidden City.
This two hour's riding tour will bring you to the enjoy the splendid night scenes in Beijing and you will enjoy the rich night life. And of course, you can choose to have the riding tour at daytime if you like.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD103 - - Single Room Supplement USD103 - -
2-hour city tour during the day time or the night.
- Starting and finishing point: at your hotel whenever you want: morning, afternoon, night … it’s up to you!
- Private Transfers: Private driver and 2 of clients share one Car
- Guide: One English Speaking organizer
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation
Tips to driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
Two persons share one side-car.
Price is not including guide service
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.