Beijing Riding One Day Tour
- Route Map
- 10 hours
This exciting sidecar tour brings you to experience the authentic Beijing life and culture by sidecar riding.
- the charming narrow hutong (back alleys)
- the panoramic overview from one of the highest skyscrapers
- the lifestyle of true Beijingers
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and get you started this wonderful sidecar riding tour to explore the excitement around Beijing.
From 9:00AM - 11:00am, we will ride through the ancient Hutong area so that you will get to know the life and culture of the local Beijing people among Hutongs.
From 11:00AM - 1:00PM, we will be winding through the Houhai Area. There you will continue to experience the local life and enjoy the ancient architectures. Then you will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant or western food if you want.
1:00PM - 2:00PM, your sidecar tour will continue. During this period, you will ride through the Central Business District to enjoy the modern life at Beijing.
2:00PM - 3:00PM, we will ride to the Panjiayuan Market and stop for the exploration. Since Panjiayuan is a famous large market that sell various kinds of antiques, jades, paintings, artworks and many other, you will have great chances to find some special and exquisite items.
3:00PM - 4:30PM, we will come for the free walking around the Temple of Heaven and the Hongqiao Market.
4:30PM - 6:00PM, we will ride to the Olympic Green Park and you will have time for the free strolling around the park to enjoy the unique design and humanistic architecture of the Bird Nets and Water cube.
6:00PM - 6:30PM, our guide will bring you back to your hotel for the conclusion of the tour.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD318 - Single Room Supplement - USD318 -
China Entry Visa Fees
Excess Baggage Charges
Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
Single Room Supplement
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
*1 passenger for 1 sidecar
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD146 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.