Beijing Shanghai and Hong Kong 8 Days Memory Group Tour
- Route Map
Explore Beijing’s most visited attractions to get close to Chinese history and culture. Also come near to the modern and fashionable China at Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Select Travel Date:
- Adults Number:
1.Child 3-11 with bed 90% as adult price
2.Child under 2 without bed free
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Beijing International Capital Airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Have a good rest for your next day trip.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Temple of Heaven or similar Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to ensure that both western and Chinese breakfasts are provided. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- ?Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, ?you will share coach with other traveler from all over the world.?
- Airfare: Domestic Airfare with taxes (Shanghai - Hong Kong)
- Bullet Train Tickets: Beijing - Shanghai (Second Class Seat)
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day)
* Tour starts on the day as specificed.
* Tour departs for 2 persons up, if there is only one tourist in the group, the tour price will be differenct.
* If only one person would like to occupy a single room by oneself, then single room supplement should be charged.
* Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* If you would like to travel on other dates, please enquire for the detailed quotation.?
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.