Beijing Tai'an Jinan Zhengzhou 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
This tour takes you to enjoy inspiring historical sites and beautiful natural scenery. You will visit renowned sites like Mount Tai, Temple of Confucius, Cemetery of Confucius, Kong Family Mansion, Shaolin Temple, and Forest of Pagoda.
- Mount Taishan
- Temple of Confucius
- Yellow River Scenic Area
- Shaolin Temple
After lunch, our guide will transfer you to visit Dai Temple. The Dai Temple situated at the foot of Mount Tai is the largest and most complete ancient building complex in Mount Tai area. Dai Temple was first built in Qin Dynasty and it used to be the place where emperors stayed and offered their sacrifices.
Afterwards, our guide will transfer you to the hotel in local Taian for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Ramada Hotel or similar Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons USD1025 - - 3-5 Persons USD841 - - 6-9 Persons USD751 - -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD128 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.