Beijing, Tianjin, Chengde 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
This tour not only enables you to appreciate the highlighted places of interest in Beijing and Tianjin, also have a pleasant trip to the famous summer retreat Chengde Mountain Resort.
- Juyongguan Great Wall Hiking
- Watch Acrobatics Show
- Hutong tour experience
- Tianjin Ancient Culture Street
- Mountain Resort Of Chengde
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and transfer you directly to have the great sightseeing.
You will visit Tiananmen Square at first. As the largest public square in the world, Tiananmen Square can hold over one million people. This famous monument with its historical significance is often considered as a national symbol of China.
Next we will proceed to the Forbidden City. The Forbidden City is the best-preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. You will appreciate its magnificence of royal architectures and numerous imperial treasures.
Then we will go for the exploration at Hutong Area. Hutongs are narrow alleys between Siheyuan which are the ancient residential courtyards. As important cultural elements of old Beijing, Hutongs are great choices for people to get to know Beijing local life and culture.
Afterwards, our guide will bring you to have dinner. After dinner, you will watch an amazing Acrobatics Show. After the show, our guide will accompany you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Inn Hotel or similar local 4* Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD1159 - 2 Persons - USD742 - 3-5 Persons - USD635 - 6-9 Persons - USD580 - Single Room Supplement - USD135 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.