Beijing Tianjin Harbin Kaifeng Xian and Shanghai Jewish Culture 12 Days
Duration: 12 Days
Learn of the Jewish heritage roots in China and visit the famous sites of the former Jewish communities in the top cities. This cultural tour will take you to Beijing, Tianjin, Harbin, Kaifeng, Xian and Shanghai. Whilst taking an historical journey into the past you can also get a glimpse of the modern metropolitans of China.
- Jewish style tour
- Former Jewish district in Tianjin
- Harbin Huangshan Jewish Cemetery
- Kaifeng’s former Jewish Quarter
- Former Jewish Club in Shanghai
Once you arrive in Beijing your tour guide and driver will meet you at Beijing Capital Airport and transfer to your hotel to check in. Your Hotel is located at the famous Wangfujing Shopping Street which is not too far from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. You can make the most of your free time today by taking a stroll around Wanfujing Street where you can find lots of local snacks and souvenirs.
Beijing Capital International Airport: Beijing Capital International Airport (IATA: PEK, ICAO: ZBAA) is the main international airport serving Beijing.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel or similar Luxury 5Star Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD4623 - - 2 Persons USD2810 - - 3-5 Persons USD2504 - - 6-9 Persons USD2213 - - 10 Persons Up USD1972 - - Single Room Supplement USD826 - -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Fight tickets from Tianjin to Harbin, Harbin to Zhengzhou, Xian to Shanghai. And 1st class soft seater from Luoyang to Xian
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day, China National Day Holiday, and Chinese Spring Festival.
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD140 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD46 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD69 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.