Beijing Xian Highlight with Huashan Mountain 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
Capture the essence of ancient Chinese history and culture by visiting China's two most famous historical cities Beijing and Xian. Also you will enjoy beautiful natural scenery with this tour like the tour to Mount Hua.
- Hutong tour experience
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
- High speed train from Beijing to Xian
- Terracotta warrior in Xian
- Visit Huashan
- Recommended Seasons:
You will be warmly welcomed by our guide at the arrival hall of the airport. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Royal Phoenix Hotel or similar 4 Star Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD930 - 3-5 Persons - USD868 - 6-9 Persons - USD788 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals:Chinese food and local favour
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- High Speed train from Beijing to Xian 2nd Class soft seater
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD11 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD64 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
Kapan (bulan apa saja) pergi ke Xian agar tidak kepanasan dan tidak terlalu dingin ?Additional information (optional)Asked by Lanny Muliadi on Sep.19, 2013 22:09
Thanks for your message. Spring time (March-May) and Autumn time(September-November) would be a good time for you to go to Xian. It is not too cold and not too hot. Any further questions, please E-mail to Sales@chinatouradvisors.comAnswered by Steven on Oct.15, 2013 17:40
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.