Beijing and Shanghai 6 Days High-Speed Train Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
You will enjoy the most famous attraction in Beijing & Shanghai, and also try a high speed train experience of
beijing china travel tours and best day tour in shanghai! Take rickshaw at Hutong, climb the Badaling great wall, relaxed at Shanghai Xintiandi. You will have so much fun in this Beijng and Shanghai 6 days tour.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Private English speaking guide service
- Favorable tour price
- Special high speed train experience
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Welcome to Beijing! It’s your first day of beijing china tours .Our guide will meet you at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport, and then transfer you to your hotel in downtown. Free for leisure the rest of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Beijing Crowne Plaza Wangfujing or similar Luxury
- Beijing Novotel Xinqiao Hotel or similar Deluxe
- Beijing Holiday Inn Express Minzuyuan Hotel or similar Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1450 USD1278 USD1216 2 Persons USD831 USD745 USD714 3-5 Persons USD707 USD621 USD590 6-9 Persons USD597 USD511 USD479 Single Room Supplement USD251 USD168 USD138 Peak Season 1 Person USD1717 USD1437 USD1247 2 Persons USD968 USD828 USD733 3-5 Persons USD844 USD705 USD609 6-9 Persons USD734 USD594 USD499 Single Room Supplement USD376 USD241 USD149
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
- High speed train tickets: Beijing to Shanghai one way
- Guide: English speaking guide service
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips to guide and driver
Optional activity expense such as cable car ticket at Great Wall
* Compulsory shopping store
Beijing: Jade Factory, Pearl Shop, Tea Shop, Baoshutang, Tongrentang
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival .
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD146 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD48 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
Tour HK-Beijing for 4personsCan you give me a tour from HK to Beijing n Shanghai around 6days? I'll arrive HK on 5th Nov 2015 evening, Is it have a night train direct to Beijing? ThxAsked by jes on Oct.23, 2015 15:11
HI, Jes, my colleague Kin sent you an offer by email. For train detail, direct night train from HKG to Beijing is only available on 15 Nov. http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/B2C/frmScheduleBeijing.asp?strLang=Eng. An alternative choice is take MTR to Shenzhen, then take bullet train from Shenzhen North Station to Beijing West Station. The train code is D928, The time is from 19:55 to 07:18.Answered by billybear on Oct.26, 2015 11:00
hi there, can you provide me for beijing shanghai 6d tour @29 march 2014 for 15pax best price.15 people all is familyAsked by hardi on Jan.04, 2014 14:07
Thanks for your message. If you have 15 pax, you should have better price. I will tell my colleague to send you detail information by E-mail as soon as possible.Answered by Steven on Jan.06, 2014 11:50
can you provide me A.S.A.P cause i need to offer them in these few day. thanks.Answered by hardi on Jan.06, 2014 20:59
I saw you contacted with my colleague Ms. Kin by E-mail and you got her reply. Should you have any further questions or inquiries, please send your information to our mail-box: Sales@chinatouradvisors.comAnswered by Steven on Jan.07, 2014 09:11
inquirydoes it mean that when i pay $494 that includes my air ticket or do i pay for my own air ticket and later at the air port i pay $494 before i tour those 2 cities?is accommodation also covered on that bill?Asked by irene on Aug.20, 2013 18:01
Hi, Irene, Greetings from Chinatouradvisors. Thanks for your question, if there are 6-9 people in your group, the price is USD494/person, and it include one way high speed train tickets from Beijing to Shanghai, and also covered 5 nights hotel, based on twin or double share. And it does not include the international air tickets that fly to Beijing and depart Shanghai. If you interested in this tour and need further info, please email me back.Answered by CTA on Aug.21, 2013 10:02
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.