Beijing and Xian 3 Days Tour Package (by Round-trip Flight)
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
- Short tour to Xian
- Terracotta Warriors
- Dumpling dinner
- Charming sightseeing
In the early morning, our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and then transfer you to Beijing Airport to take direct flight to Xian. Upon arrival, our Xian local guide will meet you at Xian Airport and transfer you to hotel for check in. After a short break, our guide will take you to have lunch.
After lunch, our trip will begin with a visit to Shaanxi History Museum. It is one of the first huge state museums with modern facilities in China. Housing a large collection of historic and cultural relics, including murals, paintings, pottery, coins, as well as bronze, gold, and silver objects, Shaanxi History Museum will give you a better idea about ancient Chinese history and culture.
Then we will proceed to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a famous Buddhist pagoda in Xian which was built in the Tang Dynasty. Built with traditional Chinese architectural characteristics and profound Buddhist culture connotation, you will o admire Buddhist Religion culture and its attractive architecture when visiting there.
Next we will move to visit Great Mosque and its nearby Muslim Street. Great Mosque is one of the oldest and most famous mosques in Xian. Its profound Muslim cultural background and atmosphere, together with its ancient history and traditional Muslim and Chinese style mixed architecture are what to see there. While the Muslim Street is a renowned Muslim community in Xian. At Muslim Street, you will not only taste numerous delicious local Xian snacks and Muslim food, also you will experience the strong Muslim atmosphere and their lives there. What’s more, you will find a lot of souvenirs and gifts at the numerous shops there.
Afterwards, our guide will take you to have dinner. Tonight you will have a dumpling banquet. After dinner, you will watch the amazing Tang Dynasty Show. After the show, our guide will transfer you to the hotel for a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Xian Mandarin New Henderson Hotel Tourist
- Ramada Bell Tower Hotel Xian Deluxe
- Sheraton Xian North City Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD933 USD889 USD883 2 Persons USD754 USD709 USD685 3-5 Persons USD716 USD672 USD647 6-9 Persons USD670 USD626 USD601 Single Room Supplement USD98 USD54 USD29 Peak Season 1 Person USD1129 USD991 USD927 2 Persons USD818 USD749 USD717 3-5 Persons USD781 USD712 USD680 6-9 Persons USD735 USD666 USD633 Single Room Supplement USD142 USD73 USD41
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes (Beijing-Xian-Beijing)
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. If you need any changes of itinerary or hotel ect., please just contact with our tour advisors, we can adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Ongoing flight is between 7:30-8:10 in the morning, arriving time at Xian is between 9:30-10:00.
Returning flight is between 17:00-19:30, arriving time at Beijing is between 19:40-21:30.
*Note: Airlines companies reserve the right to cancel or change a scheduled flight without notice. If a scheduled flight is changed or cancelled, additional charges may be applicable.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD134 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD66 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.