Chengdu, Daocheng, Yading, Danba Tibetan Plateau Experience 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This amazing 8 days tour will take you to enjoy the most beautiful scenery of Western Sichuan and get some great Tibetan plateau experience. Appreciate splendid landscapes of magnificent snow mountains, ancient glaciers, vast grasslands, fabulous monasteries, charming Tibetan villages and Tibetan culture in destinations like Xinduqiao, Daocheng, Yading, and Danba.
- Fabulous landscapes in western Sichuan area
- Visit beautiful Tibetan villages and experience Tibetan culture
- Appreciate natural beauty at Yading Nature Reserve
Upon your arrival in Chengdu in the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at the airport. Then you will be transferred to Kangding via Ya’an directly. The journey from Chengdu to Kangding is about 336 kilometers. The ride experience comes with comfortable in the morning but getting tougher in the afternoon.
The magnificent Erlang Mountain which is the first pass of the countless high mountains on the Sichuan-Tibet Highway will be one of the many beautiful stops along the way. When arrived at Kangding, the capital city of Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture. Your guide will help you check in at local hotel. After dinner, you will have time to enjoy the hot spring at Erdaoqiao and relax yourself.
- Seleted Hotels:
- 3 Stars Tourist Class Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - - USD1500
- Entrance fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese Meal as specified in the itinerary. (Meal budget: RMB70/Person per meal)
- Private Transfers during the whole trip (Comfortable 4Seaters Car )
- Private English-speaking Guide
- Hotels: 07Nights Hotel accommodation as mentioned with daily hotel buffet breakfast
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges
- International / Domestic Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China, Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Guide and driver tips USD8 per person per day
- Domestic Airfare and taxes from Shanghai to Chengdu and back: USD300 Per person
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.