Chengdu Excursion Layover 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
- Special journey to Chengdu
- Panda Base
- Emei Mountain visiting
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn
Visit:● Chengdu Resech Base of Giant Panda Breeding ● Leshan Giant Buddha ● Emei Mountain
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and tranfser you directly to visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. This base is a non-profitable research and breeding facility for giant pandas and other rare animals. Located on Futoushan Mountain in the northern suburbs of Chengdu and only 10 kilometers from downtown Chengdu, the base has easy access for visitors. Touring the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding is a great way to see the cutest panda, to get to know them and get back to the nature. Inside the base, there is a Giant Panda Museum which collects valuable giant panda specimens, fossils and documentaries and you will learn the distribution and current situation of giant pandas.
Next we will proceed to see Leshan Giant Buddha. The Leshan Giant Buddha is the tallest stone Buddha statue in the world, carved out of a cliff face by an 8th-century monk in southern Sichuan province. Built during the Tang Dynasty (618–907AD), this Giant Buddha of Leshan overlooks the confluence of the Minjiang River, Dadu River and Qingyi River and faces the sacred Mount Emei (with which it shares its World Heritage status), with the rivers flowing below his feet.
Afterwards, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Huasheng Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD438 - 3-5 Persons - USD397 - 6-9 Persons - USD299 - 10 Persons Up - USD268 - Single Room Supplement - USD36 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.