Cheung Chau Bun Festival Tour
- Route Map
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer
Tour starts at a leisure cruise to Cheung Chau, visit the century-old Pak Tai Temple to see the huge bun towers, a vegetarian lunch at a Chinese restaurant which is a typical must-do program in the festival. Then, watch the colourful Parade from the official grandstand (reserved seats).
Chartered cruise to Cheung Chau Island
Guided tour to Pak Tai Temple to see the huge bun towers
Vegetarian lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Round trip designated hotel pick up service
- English Speaking Guide Service
- Round-trip charted cruise to and from Cheung Chau Island
- Escorted tour on Cheung Chau Island
- Vegetarian lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Reserved seating at the offical grand stand to watch the Parade.
- Additional beverage cost
- Tips to guide and driver
* Once the tour booking is confirmed, refund will not be issued for no show or cancellation
* Same rate for adult and child
Most Popular Hotel + Tours Packages
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.